We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

:) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Great Neck, NY
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
:) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

Our have caesar salad made at the table was at No Way Jose - anyone had it there & can recommend somewhere else comparable in the area?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,472 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: :) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

FYI re: Cafe Bohemia. Not a fan in general but according to Mitzy Sol leases the restaurant to some of his employees during the low season and they were dead when I was there in May. Just saying', eat at your own risk.

Re: Le Gourmet - boy that's a blast from the past. I think the corner where it used to be is now a condo building with some shops (Banderas Bay, Pie in the Sky, etc.) We used to love having dinner there by the pool.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,978 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: :) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

Fred, I've eaten at CB many times when Sol was not "in residence". It's been just fine, even in July and August.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,864 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: :) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

Le Gourmet steak Diana and cesear salad Mmm. Where is Jose? We stayed a few times in the eighties.

new york
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: :) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

I haven't had a decent cesear salad since Le Gournet closed so I agree with PVJennybean and Yaz08.

I just stopped ordering them in PV since I can't find anything comparable.

The last time I saw Jose he was building that condo where his hotel and restaurant used to be. He was planning on living in one of the penthouse units when construction was completed. I haven't seen him since then.

Great Neck, NY
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: :) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

El Panorama used to make a nice one - anyone been lately??

16. Re: :) NoWayJose closed for the season-caesar salad anywhere?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta