We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We need new ideas!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Faribault, MN
Level Contributor
13 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
We need new ideas!

Hello,

My family and I have been going to pv for many years now. We are looking for some new restaurants and sightseeing! Any ideas out there? We are traveling the first part of March. Thanks!

Seattle
Level Contributor
44,874 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: We need new ideas!

For new restaurants, just head to B. Badillo (street). It's lined with great local restaurants to choose from.

For activities, you can do the Tues 9:30 free guided walk of the statues along the Malecon. The every-other Friday night South-Side Shuffle (street party). Sometimes there are music/dance shows either at the arches amphitheater or Lazaro Cardenas park. Visit the church (with the crown on the top). Stroll the Malecon one evening.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
138 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: We need new ideas!

My faves on our trip were: Barcelona Tappas - overlooks city, sunset view, great tappas and sangria,

Hanging out at Malecon and walking to south side to check out new places to dine, Joe Jack's Fish Shack - Octopus. Pipis - casual family fun, sing a long type music, huge margaritas, free quac. Que Pasa Packer bar. Take water taxi to Yelpa. Excursion to Las Caletas ; Volunteer at Casa Hogar.

Faribault, MN
Level Contributor
13 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: We need new ideas!

I have been to tons of places not just the couple I post on. Just got back and had a wonderful time....thanks to a couple of people that posted valuable non-inconsiderate info. It's greatly appreciated. For those that think I only go to 2 places...ever consider I just never reviewed the others...or found they weren't worth my time to review. To be honest I forgot I made this post as I was crazy busy before I left....thanks to those that truly had some great ideas!

14. Re: We need new ideas!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 28, 2015