We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter in PV

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Hillsborough, North...
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Easter in PV

I just realized that I had booked for Easter week.What should I expect?Restaurants closed,or extremly busy?Will the busses still be running Easter day & Good Friday?Will it be crowded with the national travelers?Most important,will most bars be on their regular scheduale or will they be closed to spend time with family?I have been to PV 12 or so times,but never during a a religous holiday.

11. Re: Easter in PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, September 05, 2013
Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
13,415 posts
551 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Easter in PV

I can only imagine that JR's birthday bash would be fun..I am sure that is a lot of laughs, fun, etc...enjoy!

Milford, Connecticut
Level Contributor
315 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Easter in PV

Here's what Los Muertos Beach looked like a few years ago. It hasn't changed.

tripadvisor.com/ProfileGallery-i19507247.html

tripadvisor.com/ProfileGallery-i19507231.html

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,415 posts
551 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Easter in PV

Good videos but 4 years old..even so most likely similar...bodies, umbrellas, music, trash, cans, etc..fiesta time..

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,399 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Easter in PV

Deleted posts here are becoming a major issue! My deleted post merely stated that JRs party is great fun and we'll be there. So sorry to those I offended. I don't understand why that was inappropriate. Shutting my mouth before I'm banished...

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,415 posts
551 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Easter in PV

wow I do not get what is happening...JR's party is at that time and yes it will be crowded and so will the whole of PV at Easter time, I am sure all are invited for the celebration.

17. Re: Easter in PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 08, 2014