We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CasaMagna Marriott massage

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
CasaMagna Marriott massage

Excited to be arriving on 8/27 for 5 nights. I've booked a couple of tours which leaves likely only the day after we arrive (8/28) to book my deserving boyfriend a massage. Does anyone know if the Marriott is the kind if place to present you with the daily massage specials once you get there (and have enough availability to get you in) or should I just suck it up and book in advance at full price to be sure I get an appointment? Many thanks for the help.

Superior Tours Vallarta
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Diana's Tours
Sightseeing Tours
La Quinta...
Level Contributor
305 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CasaMagna Marriott massage

We have stayed at the Marriott several times but never used their spa area for a massage. We go across the street to the Marina to the Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa, check out the reviews on Trip Advisor.

Northern Burbs of...
Level Contributor
215 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CasaMagna Marriott massage

Hello. I am staying at Marriott end of May so did they have specials? I am hoping so. Hope you had a great trip. What kind of tours did you book? Any favorite restaurants you found? Did you eat at the hotel? We will have a $50 resort credit to use each day so can't wait.

3. Re: CasaMagna Marriott massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, January 18, 2015
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now