We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

Going to be in PV from 8/17 to 8/22....question....where exactly is Joe's Jack Fish Shack??? Is it close to the Malecon??? Heard and read great reviews on this restaurant and would LOVE to go there...

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,368 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

vallartainfo.com/vallarta-southside-map.html

On Basilio Badillo in the first block east of Olas Atlas.

Have a great trip!

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

Basilio Badillo 212

New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

Thank You KansasPVgal and MHB4UCLA!!!!!

San Diego
Level Contributor
4,698 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

Hi - glad you are going to check out Joe Jack's - it is one of our favs and we are heading there tomorrow night for dinner. Can't wait. If you like fish try the whole red snapper - yummy. Plus if you go between 12 and 5 pm they usually have a 2x1 mojitos special. They are so so good and refreshing.

Twin Bridges...
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

Love, love, love the wedge salad and the shrimp and avocado tostada appetizer. Just writing this makes my mouth water. Have fun.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
500 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

You're going to have a great time at Joe's! We're there all the time. He's got a fruit/nut parfait dessert on the special menu right now that is insanely delicious. Happy travels : )

Seattle
Level Contributor
46,661 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

Most definitely have a mojito - they have all kinds of imaginative fresh flavors not only mint (like ginger or pineapple). I like their fish & chips or shrimp & chips. Had their chicken one evening, which was very good too.

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,368 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

I love the Shrimp and Avocado Tostadas too, and the Nicoise Salad is the best I've ever had!

9. Re: Leaving tomorrow to PV!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 20, 2014