We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nemiroff Vodka in PV?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
vancouver
Level Contributor
390 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Nemiroff Vodka in PV?

Would anyone know whether Nemiroff vodka is sold in PV? If someone is heading out to Vinos America, would you be so kind enough to check if they carry it and what the cost would be for a bottle? Would really appreciate that. My father in law loves this stuff but we cannot get it in Canada, so would love to get him some when I come over. Thank you!

ND
Level Contributor
40 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nemiroff Vodka in PV?

I have never seen it, but that sure does not mean that you cannot find it in town. I usually pick up Stoli's or similiar brand.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nemiroff Vodka in PV?

here are what vodkas available at soriana playa de oro

www1.soriana.com/site/default.aspx…

maybe one of them is close enough

3. Re: Nemiroff Vodka in PV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 27, 2014