We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa del palmar beach resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
victoria
Level Contributor
223 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
villa del palmar beach resort

For anyone who has stayed here, how is the food? For those that did AI is there ala carte limitations? Are the drinks good quality? Is there a social bar at night ? Do reservations need to be made for dinner and if so is it one of those be in line by 8 am or don't get in deals

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,939 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: villa del palmar beach resort

So, Equipales turned into El Patron and La Cucina turned into The Market Place? Weird. Did they change their menus also -- AND -- most important to some (me, and others not doing AI) are the drinks in the bar any cheaper? Those margaritas in the former Equipales never seemed worth those steep prices to me, especially since they charged a tax which virtually no other place does.

Thanks for the updates. Did they by chance get new restaurant managers and staff along with the new names? The staff had been there forever and were very friendly so I hope they didn't do a complete change.

victoria
Level Contributor
223 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: villa del palmar beach resort

What is considered expensive ? Re drinks at vdp and are the drinks AI the same size etc etc as for those paying as you go ? Wristbands ? Or signing for everything

Puerto VAllarta...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: villa del palmar beach resort

dude !!!!, whe you comig?, we will find out!!!

14. Re: villa del palmar beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 26, 2014