We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
near Winterpeg...
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

My wife, and our 2 teenagers will be going on our first ever, trip south, and are real anxious to get to PV. Staying for 2 weeks at the Club Crown Paradise, and just wondering if anyone has been there (or going) and had any comments on the resort.

Man, what a great forum this is....just found it yesterday, what a lot of great information!!!

Can't believe we are going to be away from these -25 Celcius temps, and 3' of snow. Br-r-r-r-r, just stepped outside to start my wifes car so it can warm up for 15 mins, before she heads to work in Winterpeg. Today I've got to get up on the roof and shovel off the rest of the 1' of snow and ice. Then a little icefishing off my backyard on the Red river.

thanks for any info.

Ron

Moose Jaw SK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Ron, I hope you and your family really enjoy PV. We were there a few years ago and loved it. My wife and I are returning over the Easter break and are staying at the Golden Crown Paradise, which I understand is a sister property, next door. I would love to hear about your trip and what the grounds, restaurants and facilities are like, upon your return. Please respond before your tan fades when you get back to Winnepeg!!!

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Deeker & Family: We are returning to the Crown Paradise Club for the 4th time Friday, Feb. 18. We are flying out of Toronto. Can't wait to see all the upgrades from last year (new restaurant, new pool with swimup bar, new bar in lobby, upgrades in rooms, etc.) What date are you going? Maybe we can meet up for a drink?

near Winterpeg...
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Hey Evilwoman, 4th time eh?, well that's good to hear, must be a great resort. (is this the same one as us??, Club Crown Paradise, not the adult one).

We fly out of Winnipeg, 3:30 pm Saturday (feb 19), arrive there 8:30 pm. Woo-hoo!! Can't wait to feel summer air at this time of year(- 30 C something, this morning here).

I'll be the guy out on the beach first thing sunday morning holding on to my fishing rod. see ya there.

i understand they have a exercise room there too, how's that...bikes hopefully (as i'd like to keep up with exercising)......ya right, how long will that last...especially waking up with probably an aching head.

2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!

-deeker (ron)

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there is an exercise room. Our son (23) uses it daily - says its not bad - better than nothing. We'll be on the beach first thing Saturday morning - just look for the Canadian flag beach towell and come over and say hi. How old are your teenagers?

near Winterpeg...
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Have a good flight, perhaps we'll meet up somewhere....BTW, my daughter is 12, son is 15.

Montreal, Quebec
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ron,

Will be going to Crown Paradise end of March with two teens, 13 and 15, would really appreciate your comments once you are back... Have a nice trip

northern alberta
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Crown Paradise....3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

sorry im late replying to this youre probably on your way to your room by now. stayed here with my 2 little boys for 2 wks at xmas. loved it. you will have a blast. pls update us when you get home!