We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Grass Valley...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary Dinner

Looking for recommendations for a restaurant to celebrate our 40th anniversary. Would like something special. Will be in PV the end of June. Thanks!

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Anniversary Dinner

correction

there is a chance we might be closed for small renovations as usual

we usually do this when things slow down

i did however tell the person to phone us just in case

JUST TO clarify

Bruce

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Without a doubt I would recommend Hacienda San Angel. It is truly for a very special occasion. You will be serenaded by eleven of the finest Mariachis that PV has to offer. The setting and view are to die for. It is truly something special. Be sure to go durning the week as the Mariachis are not there on weekends.

Pacific Latitiude...
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Anniversary Dinner

You need to call the restaurant to get a quote on corkage fees. Usually it will be between 100 and 150 pesos. (Although we had a quote from La Cigale for 275 pesos! Their excellent house wine is only 350 pesos.). La Leche is 125 pesos but also has excellent prices on their extensive wine list.

I am not sure about Teatro Limon but it seems they will be closed anyway. And obviously these prices will change.

It amazes me how many excellent choices there are. We have taken Le Bistro off the list lately since they raised their prices and the volume of their jazz combo. River Café is another good choice.

For a change of pace, you could try El Nido above Chez Elena, drinks until the sun sets and then down to the restaurant. We went there for Thanksgiving.

There is also the Landmark, although I have not been there this year. And Barcelona Tapas, always a treat.

24. Re: Anniversary Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 22, 2014