We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Los Arcos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Manitoba
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Playa Los Arcos

Would anyone have pics of Rooms 01,02, and 03 (the 3 rooms with the big balcony) that you would be willing to share of Playa Los Arcos? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
746 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Los Arcos

aren't those room on the 2nd or 3rd floor?

Edited: 9:14 pm, August 23, 2013
Manitoba
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Los Arcos

No they are on the bottom floor where you walk up three or four steps to the 3 rooms, and they overlook the ocean with the big balcony (for the 3 rooms)

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Los Arcos

Are those the ones that have the cement extension all the way out to the sidewalk? Where you have a HUGE and I mean HUGE area to sit or lie in lounge chairs of your choosing???

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa Los Arcos

Above the spa?

Keswick, Canada
Level Contributor
834 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa Los Arcos

If they are the rooms which are classed as suites, they are above the spa and unless you rent all at the same time you would have no privacy on the balcony common! They are shared spaces with every unit above watching below! Not my cuppa tea!

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa Los Arcos

Yes, I'm talking about the ones above the spa too. Yes, there is NO privacy whatsoever and everyone above you can look "down on you" and see what you're doing, LOL. I've looked down there quite often from my room up above.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,813 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Playa Los Arcos

In March of this year, I stayed in room 102. My balcony was right above the door that lead out to that balcony. For the three days I was there, no one sat out on that balcony, they would walk to the rail and look at the water and walk back in. I think I would rather have the big terrace rather than the inside unit balconies. Those look directly across too the other side of the hotel, at the other guests. Which means all floors can look back at you. That is my opinion. Ocean Front Room is the Best.

Sorry no pics of those rooms.

8. Re: Playa Los Arcos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 25, 2014