We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Roll call

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
10 posts
Save Topic
May Roll call

27 days,sooo excited

Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: May Roll call

13 Days!! 6th trip to PV, absolutely love it. Spent this am looking at pictures and on TA - hope to meet those of you who have been so helpful in all of our trip planning. Wow, less that 2 weeks!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,525 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May Roll call

Short 4 day golf trip next week and then on to Dreams VM again in 16 days.

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May Roll call

Will be in PV at Lindo Mar for two weeks starting May 5th.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
168 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: May Roll call

16 days starting May 17th.. Mismaloya, Downtown and Bucerias this trip. So excited!

Langley BC
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: May Roll call

see you on the beach Martin!

california
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: May Roll call

In PV over USA Memorial Day weekend. Old Town pier area - luv it, the people, kids, Los Muertos, Cuates y Cuetas, Andales day time hosted by Eva, Nacho D, sunsets (hopefully no hurricane this year), swim by the pier - really! Mexican shrimp cocktail, shrimp quesadilla, Pacifico, Don Julio Anejo, a possible walk to the Blue Whale? Maybe ! Finally - maybe - a visit to Que Pasa in the evening? Depends on the other 3 barrachios I go with -lol. Anyway best Margarita in old Town?

Colorado
Level Contributor
195 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: May Roll call

19 days & counting starting May 11-25. Can't wait for sun, fun & relaxation. Recovering from Total Knee Replacement. Staying at Buganvilias & Raintree Club Regina.

Traveling with a couple that has never been to Mexico. This will be our 6th or 7th time to PV.

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
412 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: May Roll call

18 days and counting. Staying at Casa Cupula. The countdown is posted on the whiteboard in my office and changing the days is the first thing I do in the morning when I get in. May 11 will be our 15th trip, I believe. They are starting to really add up now that we come down twice a year.

Edited: 9:44 am, April 23, 2013
Sacramento Ca
Level Contributor
257 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: May Roll call

May 8th - 24th for me condo in Loma Del Mar

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: May Roll call

I am going to say that I am going but I am really not .. I just want to be part of the fun!