We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants

We are staying at Dreams resort next weekend for ten days. We love to eat and would like to venture out for a few dinners. My only problem is my boyfriend is not a seafood eater and I am. He loves what we know as American Mexican food like faijtas and a killer salsa. He would go to a plae that serves seadoof as long as he can get some type of chicken or steak. We are not really worried about price. Any ideas would be helpful.

Seattle
Level Contributor
44,852 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

That will be no problem at all. Most any restaurant in PV serves chicken, beef, fish, seafood, etc.

How about Fajita Republic on Basilo Badillo? Or Cafe de Olla on the same street? Or any of the many restaurant that line the beach called Playa Los Muertos?

Sonoma, California
Level Contributor
85 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

We would certainly recommend Barcelona Tapas in PV. Great view, you can order any number of small plates or even paella that will give him what he wants. We also loved Tino's Marisco in Punta Mita, but they have options other than seafood and also have restaurants in NV. Although we enjoyed other places during our visit, those were our favorites. Honestly, you should try going to Tino's in Punta Mita for lunch, sit in sand chairs on the beach, order drinks, any food you want, play in the waves. Totally wonderful experience. If Armando and Luis are there, please send them our regards. We told them we would be posting our LOVE for them on line, as we were so delighted with our two visits. Can someone remind me why I am not there permanently???? Sigh.

maryland
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

river cafe.

4. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:39 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta