We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Vida Vallarta 3/17 - 3/24 Spring Break

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Vida Vallarta 3/17 - 3/24 Spring Break

This is our first trip to Costa Vida Vallarta. I am interested in hearing about the resort since it has been taken over by new management. We are staying in a 1 bed 1 bath room. Are there dishes to use in the rooms and how many TV's are in a 1 bed 1 bath unit? We are traveling with our 17 year old son and his friend. I want them to be able to go and party and have a good time with kids there own age - is this resort good for that during spring break 3/17 - 3/24? Any advice on what to do while in PV - fun excursions etc........................... Where are the hot spots for spring breakers in PV? Will 17 year olds have a hard time getting served alcohol or can anyone drink in PV?

elko,nv
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Vida Vallarta 3/17 - 3/24 Spring Break

Costa Vida Vallarta is about 4 kilometers south of town viva taxi or bus. It's a beautiful place it has a couple of pools,good food and drinks.There might be a younger crowd there during spring break?.There is one t.v. in the room you discribe,also dishes,micro.I don't know about drinking age but know Mexican jails arn't too cool,better take lots of money just in case.We go the week before spring break.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta