We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hey susanotta

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ssmontario
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
hey susanotta

hello just wondering how you r doing tic tic tic almost time well 5 months. are you still excited i am cant wait looking more forward to honeymoon then wedding not because i dont want to get married but they always say honeymoon is better then wedding well i cant wait to get married etheir but i guess its stresfull planning for a wedding but thats why you look forward to your honeymoon right anyways keep in touch my email adress is triciagray123@hotmail.com talk to you soon

Colorado
Level Contributor
366 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hey susanotta

Hi!!!!!!!

Did you get any of the pictures I emailed? I wasn't sure if they went through or not. Yes I think about my trip everyday 50 times a day. I went twice last year but it's never enough! I hate to see posts from people who are like, "I leave in 3 days" or "plane leaves at 4 this afternoon, what am I forgetting?" or "only 10 sleeps left". Of course it's only because I am insanely jealous. I'm like, "Only 113 sleeps left". It just doesn't sound as cool huh? I'm going to email you right now......

2. Re: hey susanotta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 12, 2009