We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sam's club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
435 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sam's club

do you need a membership to go into sam's club for the day???

puerto vallarta...
Level Contributor
378 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sam's club

Hola from PV - You can buy a day pass. Enter the store, turn to your right to the Customer Service Desk. Not expensive and good for 24 hours.

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sam's club

Hey pam that is great to know. I did not know that when we were there and only went to Walmart......hummm wish I had known. By the way you sent me your guide to PV before I went and I cannot thank you enough. It was really insightful and helpful/ Thanks again you are a gem. Ripcat.....ask PVPam for her guide it will be helpful to you..........thanks

Kim

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
435 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sam's club

i think i talked to pam over a year ago but i would love her guide again. how do i get it???

also how much is the day pass for sam's club.

thanks

US
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sam's club

if you go to sams club or walmart, try to go on a weekday....the weekends are crazy there and it slows a ton during the week

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,555 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sam's club

If you have a group, or you're there for an extended period, by all means go to Sam's. But there are no small quanitities of things (surprise, surprise)

I'm sure everyone knows their USA/Canada Sam's Club Memberships are valid here. But, if you don't need to stock up (16 chicken breasts, 8 steaks, a refrigerator, a set of garden furniture), you may wish to by-pass this exciting stop. :)

winnipeg canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sam's club

we where in pv for two month jan 17 to march 14 and it is a lot of hotwash that you have to pay for a daypass.

all you have to show is a drivers licence or pasport.

yes a lot of things are cheaper than walmart.

i would say do your shopping at walmart or mega.

ontario
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sam's club

Iam not going shopping at Sam's club . Unless they sell beer .

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,555 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sam's club

Yes, they sell beer :)