We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

I have a friend in Mexico wanting to come to Vallarta from March 28-April 6 and is looking for a cheap comfortable place to stay in romantic zone close to beach and andales. She is wanting to spend less than $400 US for 8 nights. No pool needed. Is this a possibility?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
413 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

You can probably come close to that at the Posada de Roger. A friend of mine stayed there last spring for around $50 per night. I'm sure there are others like this, I just don't know about them.

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

I doubt it. That is Easter week....

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,208 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

The problem is the dates, as mentioned above. The two weeks around Easter are the very very busiest in PV. Besides prices possibly being raised finding a vacancy is going to be a lot harder.

If it were not the holiday there are plenty of places for under $50/night... on & near Madero (Azteca, Ana Liz, Villa del Mar, Belmar) also B. Badillo (Posada de Roger, Posada Lily) or in Centro (Hotel Rio or Escuela). Vallarta Sun or Oasis hostels.

Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

Thanks I will check these out

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

The Azteca for example is about 300 pesos a night usually, but easter week ? probably 450pesos, plus no reservations, 1st come basis and it will fill up with National Tourists quickly.

If she can manage a bit more money, my friend's B&B could work, see

http://vallartabedandbreakfast.com/

6. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:55 pm, March 28, 2015
Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

So far I have found a small small small studio for $290 for 8 nights not bad. And a 1 bedroom for $375 for 8 nights. I guess they must not be booked solid in Vallarta for easter yet

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,035 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

If you found something you'd best book it. Now. If you've not been during Easter, the least expensive accommodations fill up first, always.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,486 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

Have you checked out the "Budget Lodging" listings provided at this website? There's pertinent info provided on each, along with contact numbers, and etc.

http://vallartainfo.com/hotels.html

saskatoon...
Level Contributor
61 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheap clean accommodations in the romantic zone

Not sure of the price, but my travel agent is staying at the Tropicana and has stayed there before.