We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Help

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sussex, New Jersey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Help

We usually stay at Villa del Palmar but we are looking for something downtown this time. We have a 2 year old that loves to play in the shallow end of the pool. It is one of the reasons that we like VDP so much. Any suggestions on hotels downtown that would have a kid friendly pool?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,813 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Help

Crown Paradise Club has a mini water park for the little ones. I think the pool is only a foot deep.

Sussex, New Jersey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Help

We were looking for something that was closer to the downtown/ old town area. Otherwise we would just stay at VDP again.

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,767 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Help

there is a childrens pool at playa los arcos on los muertos beach

Sussex, New Jersey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Help

Any other suggestions? I checked and it looks like los arcos might be booked for the dates I was looking at.

Keswick, Canada
Level Contributor
838 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Help

Call or email them direct via contacts@losarcos.com request oceanfront, more money or ocean view no problems!

United States
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
9,820 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Help

I would call Los Arcos and ask for Marguerita to help you. She has always booked our reservations over the phone. They seem to find hotel rooms when there aren't any... ;)

This hotel is very family friendly and lots of kids are there as well. You will love it.

Great Neck, NY
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Help

I don't recall seeing a children's pool at PLA -am i blind?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Help

We just got back a week ago from PLA, there is a children"s pool, its right next to the hot tub.

Great location at PLA, you can walk to everything.

Enjoy your vacation

9. Re: Hotel Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 27, 2014