We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now Amber

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Now Amber

I really wanted the swim out in our room choice. Is it worth it? And what do you get with the preferred club?

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now Amber

I have never stayed there but was trying to find out the same info just a few days ago. From a search all I could find is one post about ....Now side being fine but consider heavy traffic due to walkways etc and very close to pool which is great for some. There was also in the same post mention of the secrets side swim outs being shaded most of the day...as all these rooms from my understanding are on the bottom floors. good luck !

2. Re: Now Amber

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 14, 2014