We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food near Sheraton?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Novato, California
Level Contributor
192 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Food near Sheraton?

We spend most of our time further south, but this year will be spending the last few days of a two week stay at the Sheraton Bouganvillas. Sounds like food is mediocre and expensive at the resort so do you have any recommendations for anything in walking distance?

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,182 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food near Sheraton?

There really isnt much to choose from close to the Sheraton, Blakes Sports Bar is north past the Mega Supermarket in front of the Canto del Sol hotel, El Baracudda is just as far south on the beach next to and south of the Buenaventura hotel and Las Adelitas is less than a 5 min cab ride away. Food and drinks are expensive at the Sheraton, an all-inclusive option is now available and worth looking into if you plan on your meals (and cocktails) at the hotel and not venturing out, there is a 100% natural and OXXO across the street from the Sheraton, Mega also as a large selection of prepared foods and a huge bakery.

Blake's Sports Bar

http://www.casablakes.com

El Baracudda

http://www.elbarracuda.com/

Las Adelitas

http://lasadelitas.com/

Edited: 7:35 pm, February 01, 2013
Wpg
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Food near Sheraton?

Dlaroy,

Across the street from the Premiere which is just south of the Sheraton is a

restaurant called El Anderiego. Great breakfast and lunch, haven't had dinner there yet but one of these days. Nice place, moderately priced and an extensive

menu. Something for everyone. Great house tequila too.

Walk by and check it out.

Specs

Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food near Sheraton?

A cheap bus ride to the south side will get you everything you desire

porta vallarta
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Food near Sheraton?

YES YES go a cross the street. Walk up the left side of the ball field. There are a bunch of stands.... go to the fish one, I think it's called Marlans. GET THE MARLAND BURETTO ITS THE BEST !!! Will not disapoint.

On the right side of the field, past it about 3 st. Kinda at the end, on the left side is a great sea food place. Snapper $12'00 , for the cheapest ++++ it's a nice place, kind of blue lights outside and a sword fish outside.

Enjoy!

Does the Sharton have free public swimming?

Novato, California
Level Contributor
192 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food near Sheraton?

Thanks so much for the great tips! I will bring them along so we have some choices. Yay! I don't know anything about the public swimming. I got our room on Priceline so I am hoping we don't end up in the maids closet! At least we are in Pv! :-)

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,182 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food near Sheraton?

Check out my review... we stayed at the Sheraton a few years ago, great place for the money and one of the biggest pools in PV with swimup bar and close to town,

So Cal
Level Contributor
7,734 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Food near Sheraton?

None the resorts I know of offer free public swimming in their pools, they are for their paying guests. As mentioned before, some resorts allow you to pay for a day pass to use the resort facilities, (see the top asked questions column on the right side of this page) but no resort is going to open the resort for the general public to come in and swim free, half the town would be there. :)

michigan
Level Contributor
761 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Food near Sheraton?

Cueto's is an easy walk from the Sheraton

we have had some good meals here and great mango margarittas but the reviews seem to be hit and miss lately ):

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,328 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Food near Sheraton?

All the beaches are public and free.

"Funman"

midwest
Level Contributor
424 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Food near Sheraton?

Second El Baraccuda. The front desk will give you a map to make the walk easier. This was our favorite meal last trip. Sit on the beach. They will supply blankets if needed. We stayed at the Sheraton only one night. The service was excellent. Just not a fan of large resorts but was a good ending to our stay. One week in PV is just not long enough!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta