We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report

I arrived Jan 21st. Can't believe I'm already at my half way point! Met up with a friend Monday night for supper on the beach, toes in the sand. That felt so good. We ate at cuayetes (spelling). Really enjoyed the fajitas and the beach view. Lunch on Tuesday at Joe Jack's. Had the noicise salad. Delicious! Went to the meet and greet for a sort bit and had the pleasure of meeting JR and Oldbattleaxe :). Then off to Marisco Polos's for bacon wrapped cheese stuffed shrimp. Very good! I've really been enjoying all the great restaurants. Tonight had dinner at Bistro Balsamar on Basilio Badillo. Stuffed chicken. Very nicely prepared and delicious!! I bought a really nice ring at Yesa jewellry. I love it and Yesa is so nice to deal with. Nacho Daddy's was fun last night, good blues. I've also spent a lot of time at the Sea Monkey, Cafe Vayan and Page in the Sun. All great places. Still more places to explore! Having a great time and loving it here!!

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report

Gotta love that PV. I Wish we were there!

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report

I'm so glad you're having a good time and your spending time at some great places. We'll look forward to another report on the other half.

ahhh you found the Nicoise Salad is so good!

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report

Seafun- it was good meeting you,too.If you have time, go up to Paso Ancho on the #4 bus to El Rio BBQ. Something very different than B. Badillo. Let us know how the rest of your trip goes.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report

Hi battle axe. I'm hoping to go to El Rio on Friday. Good to hear you enjoyed it there!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,766 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report

Thanks for sharing...sounds like you are having a feast of a time...LOL...continue enjoying...:)

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
153 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip report

Sounds like lots of fun! Thanks for sharing.

Only 2 more weeks until we're on our way there.

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip report

Glad you enjoyed yourself. It's so hard not to love PV. That's what keeps us coming back!

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,186 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip report

seafun---glad you're having a blast---if you have timetry embarcadero on f. rodriguez.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip report

Want to hear your revied on El Rio BBQ, we just did not have enought time to get there and are kind of bummed we missed it. There's always next year:)

10. Re: Trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 03, 2014