We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
243 posts
23 reviews
Weather

Age old question here - I know I should post on the Punta Mita site but no one ever reads it - we are heading up there next week - any idea how the weather is - the reports show brilliant sun - is that for real??

Much thanks

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,845 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Weather

We are in Bucerias, co close by....a little cloud yesterday but beautiful, sunny and warm here right now. 24 degrees C at 9:30 am.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Weather

Some people trust this site for accurate weather reports.

www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:00000.7.76601

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
272 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Weather

we are heading up there in a week as well. I think the weather forecasts for PV would be about the same for Punta Mita as well. Looks like it is about 29C for the week!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
243 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: Weather

Awesome all the way around - much thanks - weather wasn't great last year - but still amazing vacation

canada
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: Weather

Nights are nice and comfortable for sleeping, no air conditioning required. There has been a little bit of overcast but all in all the weather has been great. Predicting PV weather is tough, the weather charts are frequently wrong. I'll bet that next week will be fine.

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 02, 2014