We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WineFest '13

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
239 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
WineFest '13

Seems everywhere I travel there's a wine festival! I see some PV websites listing a WineFest without listing exact dates or events. Last year's event was in Feb, one website lists it in March this year but the WineFest website links do not work. Does anyone know if this event is on and what the dates are???

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: WineFest '13

You're right. It looks like there are some outdated webpages and links regarding the festival. I did find this blog (in Spanish) which appears to have current information:

…blogspot.mx/2013/01/puerto-vallarta-wine-fe…

It says the Winefest will run from Feb. 25th until March 3rd, 2013, at different venues in Puerto Vallarta and the Riviera Nayarit.

P.S. If you run the blog page through the Google translator, you can get a decent translation in English.

Hopefully, this link might work to get the Google English translation:

translate.google.com.mx/translate…

Edited: 11:50 pm, January 29, 2013
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
239 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WineFest '13

this wino thanks you!! I will watch for more information when we are down there, luckily we should hit the entire event as we leave on March 6th. The organizers of events like these should pick their dates a year in advance and get the info out there on the web. Winos like me will happily plan their vacations around winefests!!!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: WineFest '13

Have fun in Puerto Vallarta!

My pallet isn't refined enough to tell the difference between a fine wine and a bottle of Grape Nehi. But, I do feel a camaraderie with wine aficionados as my brother and his wife are really into wine tastings and winery tours.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WineFest '13

Chalupa059,

Have you found any more info on the wine fest?

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
239 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WineFest '13

I have not, I think I may email some of the local online newsletters who normally post current events, rather odd that so little info is out there. Will keep you posted

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WineFest '13

Thanks so much! We arrive on Feb 24 and would love to partake!

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
239 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WineFest '13

Found an article on Winefest, looks like it is too late in Mar for me but maybe you can partake: pvpulse.com/en/news/news-from-banderas-bay/7…

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: WineFest '13

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, too late for us as well.

Danvers...
Level Contributor
901 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: WineFest '13

I read that it will be March 18- 24

10. Re: WineFest '13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 06, 2014