We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Me and my girlfriend are going to be in PV the 9th-16th and would be interested in sharing a fishing boat for the day. Anybody interested let me know....

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Bump..

So Cal
Level Contributor
7,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

You might get more responses if you give more details. How many hours, in bay or open ocean, do you have a boat in mind?

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Good point....We are looking to do an 8-12 hour trip outside the bay. I have been several times over the past few years. I have been out on pangas and large boats...both with good success. I would love to go to El Banco which would require 10-12 hours. Pretty much open for anything...just trying to cut down on the cost.

carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

We may be interested, we stay in NV but always go to marina vallarta to pick our boat, my son will be with us this year and really wants to do this. We are there Jan31st-March 1.

Liz

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Sounds good...how have you done in the past trips? We have caught a lot of MahiMahi. I would love to get some Tuna, Marlin or Sailfish...

carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

We have caught alot of grouper,red snapper,mahi-mahi,rooster fish dorado still trying for that marlin or sailfish. We have been fishing every year there for the last six years and have found some good prices I do not go out in a panga so find going to the marina and choosing a boat, then barter on the price has worked fairly well for us. You say it is just the 2 of you and there could possibly be 4 of us so we could really cut the cost on a 12hr to el banco private message me if you are interested in doing this.

Liz

WI
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

We will be in PV on those dates, I would be interested if it's not too expensive. My wife can't go, she gets seasick.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Sounds good...what size boats and prices have you got in the marina? We went out on the Top Gun last trip and caught 12 mahi mahi.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Ok I will try and keep this thread going..... If we could round up 4-6 people the price would be very reasonable. I think the whales will also still be in he bay. Two for one trip....

WI
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Feb 9th- 16th Dreams PV Shared Fishing Boat???

Last year I went out on a Panga to the islands but we only caught a couple small Mackerel, the water was pretty choppy. I think I paid $120, but it was only 6-8 hours.