We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday Morning Farmers Market

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
140 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday Morning Farmers Market

Anyone out there that can give aprox time this takes place on Saturdays? (Old Town Farmers Market)

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,040 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

There are actually two - the market on Pulpito across from Coco's Kitchen, and the Saturday market on Pino Suarez near Parque Lazaro Cardenas.

I believe both are them are open by 10am, but don't quote me. I'm rarely farther than poolside with a cup of joe by 10am. (-;

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,486 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

They open at 10am. And based on our personal experiences, each are most-worthy of checking out.

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,208 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

The Pulpito market at Paradise Community Center is 9am to 1pm (that's what the signs say and what my experience was twice last month).

suze

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

You have to really go to both of them. The one On Basilio Badillo is getting bigger all the time.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

The farmer's market opens at 9:30. We were just there this past Sat..

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
983 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

Next Saturday (the 21, not this Saturday) we will be at them both. Fly in late Friday then stock up Saturday am. I am really looking forward to do some "needs" shopping in PV for the first time on a lot of years. :)

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

The Old Town Farmer's Market on Pino Suarez and Basilio Badillo and inside of the kindergarten on Pino Suarez is from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Mark the Pie guy is there- along with Artisan Bakery and about 80+ other vendors.... awesome!

https:/…Old.Town.Farmers.Market.PV

Edited: 11:51 pm, December 11, 2012
Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
983 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

Can I get a decent Xmas tree without going to one if the "big" stores? Hoping to find a good artificial tree lights and decorations. We would also like to donate the whole shebang to the right charity as well before we leave. It will be a few years before we get Feliz Navidad" again.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,040 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

Bradical - most of the holiday decorations were on display in October when I was there, so you may be left with "what's available". But try Woolworth in el centro. I always find things there a lot less expensive than the big box stores.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
455 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Saturday Morning Farmers Market

if the guy cooking the Italian sausage on a bun is there.... yeah get one. Home made and awesome.