We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near airport??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels near airport??

Hola all

Hubby and I are arriving a day earlier than we are able to get into our condo. Does anyone know of a hotel close to airport or in Nuevo that accepts one night stays. Any info is appreciated

Liz

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,948 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near airport??

Check out Comfort Inn. We've had many conversations here on this forum, about people staying there either for one night after they get in or a night before they fly out. Just type in "comfort inn" in the empty box up above, to the right of where it says "Search in Puerto Vallarta forums."

We stayed there for a night awhile back and I've already described it quite thoroughly, Worked very well for us. It's a half-mile from PVR. Very well-located from the airport and it has a nice pool, clean rooms and a continental breakfast in the morning. I'd stay there again, anytime.

2. Re: Hotels near airport??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 16, 2013