We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parasailing this time of year

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Canandaigua
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Topic
parasailing this time of year

Are there groups offering parasailing from Los Muertos beach in early Nov?

Is anyone group recommended above the others?

Does anyone know the current cost for that?

THANKS.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,574 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parasailing this time of year

I'm pretty sure all the parasail boats belong to the same person (heard it was a lady), so it doesn't matter which one you go with.

Unless there is unusual winds or weather parasailing is year round.

Sorry I have no idea what it costs.

Edited: 10:14 am, October 27, 2012
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parasailing this time of year

Used to be 300 pesos, could be more now.

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,959 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parasailing this time of year

400p as of last june. in front of daquari dicks are 2 guys i'd highly recommend. they work for claudias and pepe and badua(sp) are awesome and know what they are doing--if ya go tell em dee and george says hi

Edited: 2:37 pm, October 27, 2012
United States
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,056 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parasailing this time of year

Probably cheapest in PV bc we did it in Yelapa. It was 50 dollars for 15 minutes! That was the most thrilling 15 minutes of my life I will treasure forever. It pushed me way out of my comfort zone. It's quiet up there and very peaceful. No wind! Take your camera along with you so you can take great pics. I made sure I listened for the whistle so I could reach up and pull the right hand cord to tilt the sail and come back down! What an experience!

Edited: 12:03 pm, October 28, 2012
5. Re: parasailing this time of year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 30, 2013