We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My first time in PV too.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Walnut
9 posts
Save Topic
My first time in PV too.

I will be vistiing PV around June26 to july 1.

My wIfe has heard good things about Bucerias. Feels PV is too commercialized. Any comments or recommendations.

I like what i hear about Zona Romantico: why is it special?

we would like to stay in a studio with a kitchen. Any recommendations.

Mentioned in this post
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My first time in PV too.

Funny you hit two of my fave spots. Bucerias is not the sleepy fishing village it once was but such a delight being there. A quiet stroll along the shore and a fresh fish lunch with bev watching the pelicans, the waves, the beachcombers and the sun. Aaaah.

Zona R. is a tourist name for SouthSide, at the old area south of Rio Cuale. It is a world unto itself. Shops, cafes, old homes, taco stands, lovely Playa Los Muertos and music. It was at one time called Old Town. I bought a 1 br condo there last year and am renting it our when not there. I depart 6/8 and will be back in October. Feel free to write me with any advise at all.

at yahoo

garyrbeck1

Gary

San Francisco, CA./Puerto Vallarta, JAL.

Mentioned in this post
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Playa los Muertos
Playa los Muertos
373 Reviews
Sayulita, Mexico
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
2. Re: My first time in PV too.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, November 26, 2006