We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
"Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

CANTINA CRAWL Notice by "Funman"

Everyone is welcome to the "Cantina Crawl"

The "Cantina Crawl" is on Thursday, the 3rd of January 2013.

Last year we had a turn out of 31 people walking, talking, laughing, taking pictures, and having a few drinks at each cantina. The year before we had 26 people show up. The cantinas are all close to each other, so the walk is not long. JR says he will make it again this year. He will lead us to the places we are going to. I will bring up the rear again so we don't leave anyone.

We go to cantinas that tourists don't normaly go to, so be prepared for a great time. Just bring a smile. (There is no charge for this, it is just a party) Drinks are cheap.

"Ballena Azul" is the name of the cantina where we meet. 8:00 PM, Thursday, January 3rd, 2013. It's on the south side of Fco. I Madero between the streets Insurgentes and Constitución in South Town.

On the map that comes up with this link, http://vallartainfo.com/south.html "Ballena Azul" is located on the south side of the street, just below the Hotel Belmar sign.

Print this map and take it with you. It will become valueable for this crawl and other days of walking around "South Town".

See You There on the 3rd (Tami & I are going to show up a little early. 7:30PM)

Please "roll call" if you think you can make it.

"FUNMAN"

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
111. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Dang it, I'm out.

I'd hate to ruin all the antibiotics I paid for this morning :-(

See ya at the next one!

fresno, california
Level Contributor
14 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
112. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Funman - so nice to meet you last night - thank you for lining up the Cantina Crawl! And JR - so nice to meet you too, and thank for your part in the festivities! Though our group pooped-out early (it's been a big week!), we enjoyed the first two stops and walking around Old Town. Thank you again - every time we come to PV, we fall in love with it a bunch more - and it was fun to do something new and different!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
500 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
113. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who made it to the last stop last night! Looked the crawl was a great success!

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
114. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

I notice that Funman hasn't surfaced! Must have been a great time!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
115. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Thanks Conner - and he waits till today to introduce his IPA, now I have to go back :)

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
116. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

We had a great time last night! Thank you, Funman, for organizing the event. We hope to see you all at another Canitina Crawl at some point in the future! We hope you all enjoy the rest of your vacations.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
117. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Thanks, everyone. Yes the "Crawl" was great. Had fun meeting each and every one of you that I could get around to. We met a lot of new faces and some old friends. I love PV.

"Funman"

Wi
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
118. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Wow.....funman. Must have been a good party as it looks like it took you two days to recover. Looks like you maybe partied like a true Wisconsinite.....

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
996 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
119. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

It was great to meet you Funman & Mrs. Funman! We met a few other couples as well. Oddly enough one couple live about an hour away from where we live! So many people, so little time....

Yes, we love PV too, Funman!

Lincoln, Nebraska...
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
120. Re: "Cantina Crawl" Notice, January 3rd, 2013 "Roll Call"

Sounds like alot of fun but wont be there till the 13th bummer

]