We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
weather

Just wondering whether anyone who has come back recently from PV can tell me what the weather was like there! Much appreciated.

Hancock
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

I will be in PV the next two weeks. From my experience, the forecast is almost always the same this time of year. 60% chance of rain and temps 90 to 95 everyday. It will be pleasant in the am and evening and hot in the afternoon and there will likely be a hard shower some time in the day, usually mid to late afternoon.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,622 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Here's a local & live link to what's happening weather-wise:

http://weather.romamexico.com/

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

We've had a bit of rain in the last few nights, but not nearly as much as we need.

Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

We just got back from bucerias on aug. 4 and the weather was great. Very hot and humid and only rained during the late evening.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,390 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Deziree, Please keep in mind that the weather in Bucerias can be very different than it is in PV, somewhat less rain in Bucerias most of the summer.

Fairbanks, Alaska...
Level Contributor
2 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

We were there last week. It was pretty humid and hot during the day. At night at some point there was always a thunder storm with rain, which we loved and would generally cool the air quite a bit (relatively speaking). Although it was hot, it didn't stop us from having a whole lot of fun. Just make sure and bring your hats and sunscreen. :)

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

i'm usually there this time of year to the date and it's usually about 90 and VERY humid(im talkin 95%). thunderstorms late afternoon/evening

8. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 21, 2013