We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Embarcadero

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Embarcadero

Anyone just got back from Club Embarcadero? Me and my b/f are going to be there from Feb 11-18th and were wondering what people's recent opinions were. how is the food? how is the rooms? do you get a balcony room or have to request? what was the beach across the street like?

anything will help! Thanks a lot :)

Ottawa, Canada
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Embarcadero

Me and my family are travelling to Club embarcadero tomorrow and will be back on the 11th, i will try to jot you a line if I can .

Take care

Ottawa, Canada
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Embarcadero

I have just returned from a one week holiday from Club Embarcardero, Puerto Vallarta, oh my only advise for those who intend to stay at this hotel is to read the reviews, all the negative things that were written of this hotel are true, for those who have arleady booked, Puerta Vallarta has a lot to offer go ahead and enjoy your holiday, but this hotel in particular , customer service at the front desk is very very poor, they were not trained to handle customers, the food is not only bad but very monotonous, the dining room where dinner is saved, you cannot believe, the table cloths were so dirty, they were neither washed nor changed in the seven days that Istayed there, one wonders how people do not get sick from such. The hotel is too substandard that I even failed to rate. Anybody has any questions can contact at my e-mail address and I will be more than willing to give them a run down of my experience with this hotel.

Ottawa, Canada
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Embarcadero

For those who would like to contact me, I forgot to leave my e-maill address knlena@yahoo.com