We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Del Palmar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nepean
Level Contributor
92 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Del Palmar

Anyone with recent info on Villa Del Palmar? We'll be there Feb 7 to 14th - first time to PV.

montreal
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Del Palmar

Hi

I will be going to VDP but arriving the day you leave. (Feb 14th)

You can check reviews in the Hotel tab for VDP Resort. Like all things you will get good reviews and bad reviews. Just think of movies. Some like some disliked the same movie. Enjoy the sun and dont sweat the small stuff if encountered.

seattle, washington
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Del Palmar

I have stayed there several times and will be staying again in march. i like the area, right across from the big grocery store. i like the beach there and the staff are very nice, except be carefull when you first arrive at the desk. The timeshare sharks go for it, amd cloak it by offering some kind of discounts , that are awful. if you agree to the one hour talk, you will be there all day and they are ruthless. just say you already own one, and don't answer the phone... ha! As far as the beach hotels there, this is pretty much on par. Have a blast!! take the bus into town, easy and fun. I think you will love P.V

montreal
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Del Palmar

Hi kcanplay

Check out the latest review on Villa Del Palmar in the hotel tab section. I believe it is the 47 or 48 hotel listing. If the poster from Ottawa reads this would it be possible to ask you some questions via e-mail. I will be leaving From Ottawa on the 14th to VDP resort.