We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

We are trying to book a week for NEXT February 2013 at Selva Romantica and finding many units are already booked. I found a condo that is still available through this website and wondering if anyone on TA has rented through them before.

Thanks!

Andrea

San Francisco
Level Contributor
174 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

We rented a studio at Selva in Jan. through them. Eileen Key was quick to respond to any questions and helped us in every way.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

Thanks tylerhill, Eileen has been great about getting back to us too, i just hadn't seen anything on TA and wanted to make sure the agency was legit before we booked. What unit did you stay in?

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
437 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

Eileen is completely legit. She is a fellow owner at Selva Romantica and probably knows more about what's available and when, than anyone else in town, with respect to SR. If she has something available for this time next year, you'd better grab it because availability is very limited, as you already know.

Lake Mills...
Level Contributor
917 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

Hi, guys. Connie and Greg from Wisconsin here. We've used both Emma and Saskia at www.vallarta-getaways.com with great results. They have units at Selva Romantica. Their office is downstairs from the Twisted Palms in Plaza Romy. Good luck, and we'll see you again next winter.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
174 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

We stayed in Paraiso 9 which was a very nice studio. Certainly had everything one could want by way of amenities. It's my understanding that the pool is heated now which was our only major gripe. Eileen can usually come up with a list of a few units available for when you're looking to stay. Selva is becoming quite popular so you may want to jump on it. For us, next time, I'll try to find a one bedroom rather than a studio as I like a bit more space.

Ontario
Level Contributor
999 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

Have you checked www.pvrpv.com as well?

Granger, In
Level Contributor
324 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

As people have said Eileen is great. I'm staying there right now. The pool is I think the best in town and heated now. Do you know how to get hold of Eileen?

Seattle
Level Contributor
41,857 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

Llike goyo mentioned, I had a fantastic experience with Saskia at Vallarta Getaways. They have units in the building. Also at Escondido, Loma del Mar, and Rio Cuale.

(Nothing against the agency asked about here, i don't know them.) suze

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
992 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

So you ARE going to be in PV next year! That's great! We're in the process of booking the condo we're in right now for Jan. but he doesn't have any availability for Feb. & yes, Feb. DOES fill up quickly so we're still looking as well. I've contacted a few people, but no answers yet. Guess we'll see you at the Crawl next year with your Wisconsin buddies! Good luck!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used serentavallarta.com for condo rentals?

I appreciate everyone's kind comments. I so enjoy meeting my guests here at Selva Romantica. If you wish to contact me, please email me at eileen@serentavallarta.com.