We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Secrets and Now Resort Location

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
New Secrets and Now Resort Location

Is ths the spot of the New Secrets and Now resorts?

maps.google.com/…

Thanks

Wayne

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,927 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

Looks like it - you mean the unfinished building on the beach in that overhead shot, right? Because they aren't done yet...they have a ways to go.

Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

I believe it is the site just North of the old building? just south of the Canto.This is an old Satellite shot.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,927 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

It's in that general vicinity and you can see the building from the street. I passed it several times when I was in PV last month. But as noted, it's a long way from being finished - it's just a concrete shell right now.

Neither place is supposed to open for another year (if they're on schedule).

Edited: 3:08 pm, August 16, 2011
los angeles,ca
Level Contributor
197 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

Suppose to open in April 2012.

Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

@fujibol17 that is what I have read as well. That is why i am interested in the development of this project and exactly where it is. I love Dreams/ Secrets resorts....

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
397 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

Will be in P.V. in Nov and will check it out, We too love Secrets Resorts can't wait for it to open, Please keep us Posted here in Trip ADvisor.

Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

@butsey Yes please let me know I am very interested!!!! I am planning a big trip for next year and want to know if I should go to Secrets Maroma Beach or to the new one in PV.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
397 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

I will post when I get back I also tried to email Secrets but have not heard anything back yet, We love Secrets tried Capri loved it, I am a liitle leary about trying a resort when it first opens, I doubt if it will be finished by April that is when we are going back to P.V. we go to Riviera Maya for the beaches and the luxury which Secrets is known for I can't wait. I imagine it will be quite expensive coming from the East Coast

Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

Ok, All that are interested I found this video and the new resort is at the place I said. It is going to be a dual resort with Secrets and NOW Amber sharing the property.

http://vimeo.com/27213888

Enjoy!!! cant wait......

michigan
Level Contributor
773 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Secrets and Now Resort Location

where is this being built