We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Defiance, Missouri
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

Does any know if they have a heated pool? Planing a trip in March.

castlegar BC
Level Contributor
500 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

YES, one of the few heated in PV, and the sheratons best feature, you will love it, little island in the middle with hot tub, and the iguanas are right above you...very nice. Its the quiet pool, still with a swim -up bar etc, but usually hung out at the other one, as thats where they play water volley ball, salsa lessons etc...music and more lively then the other one, you are allowed to use both. have fun.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

Yes both pools are heated but what Kootenaygal said is good advice but since she is not aware of it the pool that is quiet with the hot tub is the timeshare pool so that is why they do not have any activities there...the hotel pool has all the lively activities....from what I am told by an original owner is they like to keep the two separate so if you are in the hotel they want you to use only what the hotel has to offer...if anyone has any other info on this let us know

Defiance, Missouri
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

Thanks for all the info. I booked March 5-12, With RCI. Can you use both pools? since on is the hotel. I did email the hotel when I posted this yesterday. I got a reply within 1 hour. I liked that. I never get responses from hotels over in Playa del Carmen.

castlegar BC
Level Contributor
500 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

Hey joan...hope you are doing good. Yes, i knew that the pool was for the time share, but its also for the tower, which is sometimes a time share and sometimes not..depending...then my last 2 nights last year, i stayed in the hotel part, and went to the other pool . just depended if i was in quiet mood to read a book, or felt the need for the little bit of action they have at the hotel pool...lol..i just didnt see any pool police, was back and forth all the time..morning swin in time-share, water volley-ball i think at 11...lol..have fun

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

Hey Joann they do not stop the hotel guest from using any of the pools but the original plan was the timeshare pool was for the timeshare people but I myself have used both .....too bad we will miss each other as this will be our last trip to PV as age is catching up to us........

6. Re: Buganvilias Resort Vacation Club Heated pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, May 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta