We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getaway Club Feb 10-17

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Getaway Club Feb 10-17

Going for some hard partying!

Anyone else in??

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

28 and 25 that's not old!!!! You will have to look for us group of girls. We are actaully all originally from Calgary but school has taken some of us other places.

alberta
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

4 of us from ALberta will be there the 28th to the 4th, possibly. I keep getting mix reviews about this place. is it worth it for partying? We are all in our late 20's.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

Hey i have also gotten mixed reveiws about it...but the general message is if you are there to have a good time and easily let little things roll off your back then you will have a good experience. Most of the people that i read reviews from were there not for the quality of the hotel but were using it more for a place to relax during the day so you can party at night.

alberta
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

Thanks. We are pretty much going there to do some partying in the sun, get away from all this snow for a week. Well I definatly will be looking forward to Partying in Mexico.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

Hey WinnipegCouple

My Wife and I were at the getaway club 2 years ago.One of the best parts of this Resort is the Location!!You can get a bus from just in front of the resort for 40cents to anywhere downtown!!Stick around the resort for the beach bar b Q,It was awesome eatting prim rib with the ocean waves nipping a your toes!!.Alot of people complained about the small glasses that they give you for drinks,My wife and I were going to bring down bigger cup for them to fill and forgot so we ended up just ordering 2 glasses at a time.(Like there going to have time to get warm in my hands LOL).Taxi to downtown is around $3.00 USD,From this resort you can easily hit almost all of PV!!.Major Tip:When you walk out the gates of the resort and hang a left two stores down.(mabe 20meters)theres a store that you can buy Smokes(American) for $15.00 a carton and Kahlua for $7.00 USD for 1 lter bottles to bring back!!(Much cheaper then the duty free).Also super market is one block down.(hang a left just outside the gates again)If you need anything down there and your not sure theres a super wal-mart as well.

Normal cost for coronas on the main beach on the other side of town is $1.00 USD.

PLEASE NOTE:When we were there after all the bars in the resort closed down we went to the diso on the property and they serve drinks well after midnight till like 5am or something!!And its included with your AI!!

Have a great time!!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

I actaully have a question about the Hotel name. I see there is a Sun Getaway Club, a Lifestyles Getaway club and just a regular Getaway Club. Are they all the same hotel and just go by different names or is there more than one Getaway?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Getaway Club Feb 10-17

hey there

how are ya? 2 crazy party kids goin to getaway club Feb 18-25