We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities around the Tropicana

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Newburyport...
Level Contributor
181 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Activities around the Tropicana

My husband and I will be leaving for p.v in 2 weeks. Are there any restaurants, must see's or must do's around that area? And does anyone know how clean the beach is? The last time I was in Mexico (not pv)there were dog poop all over the beach. It kind spoiled the whole mood.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Activities around the Tropicana

Alberto’s is a store we discovered when we were walking around downtown. The address is Juarez Ave. #185. (Downtown) It is close to the church.

I wouldn’t describe the store as a place to find cheap silver but if you are looking for unique but reasonably priced pieces this is the place. I bought a silver bracelet that is a fish. The head fits into the tail. The links in the bracelet are made like fish bones. I commented that it was too bad there weren't matching earrings. They made me earrings that I picked up later in the week. (I couldn't believe the price.) I get compliments on them every time I wear them. I had them stamp them with their seal because I am sure the name will be famous in the future. They are now into the third generation of silver designers.

Here is a quote from their website, “Alberto has had the opportunity to work for different personalities, princes, princess and movie stars. In 1977 Paul McCartney visited the store and got interested in Alberto´s work. He bought some designs and made other himself with the help of Alberto.”