We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from PV - Loved it! (PICS)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Santiago...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Back from PV - Loved it! (PICS)

My wife and I just got back from PV about a week ago. Since then I've been working late every night - so I haven't had time to post.

We loved our trip (9 days, 8 nights) and we recommend going to PV. We stayed at the Golden Crown Paradise (GCP). The service was great and the only complaint we had was about the vendors on the beach. Though, people had warned us, I just about made a sign that said, "¡No Me Molestes! - ¡Nada, Nada!"

We went to Las Caletas twice (one day trip and then to Rythms of the Night). Both times it was amazing to go, we loved the snorkeling there since you could see in the water and the show was very cool.

One amazing experience, at GCP we got to release baby turtles into the ocean at sunset. It was very cool - no pics, because the Flash would blind them. Still, we didn't expect that to happen while we were there.

Enough with the talky, here is a link to the pics:

snapandshare.com/photo_album-uid-11493-fid-3…

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from PV - Loved it! (PICS)

Great pics. Glad to here you liked the Golden Crown. Isn't it great. I can hardly wait to go back in May. Don't forget to post a review on the GCP in the hotel part of TripAdvisor.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
722 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from PV - Loved it! (PICS)

some of your sunset pix are just like professional postcards, very lovely, and so please that you all had a good time. i am ready for March!!!