We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
toronto
Level Contributor
441 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Hour

Anyone got any info on happy hour anywhere in town?

Do bars usually have happy hour before 10:00 to lure people in.

Does it work, or is it not worth the cheap drink to be sitting on your own?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour

You'll find Cuates y Cuetes on Los Muertos beach, very busy at the 5-7 pm happy hour, sunset time.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour

And you will find JR there on Saturday nites with the messageboard party! Great place to have a drink...and their casual food menu was excellent. Thanks, JR for always mentioning this place...Candi the waiter was also wonderful and a new friend. Find the pier in Romantic Zone of PV and walking to the ocean it is on the right...not hard to find at all! Can't comment on excellent drinks, it's hard to make a bad beer! Cold, plenty of limes, brought me my glass and plenty of ice. I know...I ruin a good beer!!

toronto
Level Contributor
441 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour

Where is Los Muertos Beach from Dreams?

Also is where is the romantic zone?

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,508 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour

You can find "happy hours" (often 5-7 pm, or 6-8pm) at bars and restaurant/bars throughout the city. Some of the restaurant/bars offer great "meal specials" at these times as well, along with the specially-priced drinks. We just returned from 3 weeks in Vallarta and took advantage of several while there. I assure you, we were never sitting alone during these times -- many people know of these good deals, and take advantage of them.

We highly second the comments that have been made re: 'Cuates y Cuetes'. We met JR, and several of his board members there, during Saturday happy-hour "board meetings". We thank JR and the others, for helping to make our trip so enjoyable!!

Cheers!!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hour

Here's a map. with Cuates y Cuetes on it

http://vallartainfo.com/south.html