We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Regina, SK
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Decameron questions

Can anyone tell me if there are hair dryers in the rooms? I stayed there once before, but really cannot remember.

Also what is the cost of a taxi to PV? I think I remember it being about $20 but am not sure.

We didnt do any tours last time but would like to go on a bar hopping tour, any suggestions?

Any other suggestions for things to do/see. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Toronto
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron questions

I just returned from the Decameron a week ago today. Yes there are hair blowers in the rooms. It cost 10 pesos (about $1.10 canadian) to take the "ATM" bus from the main road - about 3 blocks from the Decameron to the marina docks across from Walmart. I think it's about another 10 pesos for the next bus into the city. Sorry we didn't take a cab. If you want to do any tours the best bet is to see Scott at his "shop" just before the bridge on the walk to Bucerias. His price is 15% off and he can usually arrange for a ride back to the hotel included! Cheers. Kate

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron questions

Thanx

3. Re: Royal Decameron questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:38 am, March 08, 2006
Regina, SK
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron questions

Thanks again.

White Rock, Canada
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Decameron questions

Lindyloo646...$20 will get you into town via cab, but the bus is fun...try the bus in and a cab back maybe. They also have a shuttle each day from the Decameron...leaves at 10:00 returns at 14:00 I think. The pub tour can be arranged right in the lobby at the Decameron and as PV4me said it includes transport, 4 bars and a drink in each, also gets you past any line up that you may encounter...have fun.