We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this a destination to get married?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
12 posts
Save Topic
Is this a destination to get married?

I am searching for a destination to get married and am debating between Jamaica and PV. I have an array of ages coming with me so I need a place that will cater to everyone, but still be romantic. We are also concerned with nightly entertainment. Any suggestions?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this a destination to get married?

This is the place.

Trust me ;)

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this a destination to get married?

Would definitely recommend getting married in Mexico. I've been both to Jamaica and Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta twice. Although I loved Jamaica, I got tired of always be hassled with people approaching me to buy drugs. Puerto Vallarta is a great city.

Would definitely recommend

Michigan
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this a destination to get married?

Would you recommend any certain resorts? What would you recommend doing outside of the resort?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Is this a destination to get married?

I truely love PV. But,it is not as easy to get married in Mexico as it is in Jamaica. Make sure you check out the requirements for each. When our daughter decided to get married in PV we checked all the requirements out. She was married Las Vegas and honeymooned in PV.

Minneapolis mn
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is this a destination to get married?

My daughter was married in cancun last year, Get a wedding planner some of the hotels have there own wedding planner. They take care of all the paper work and details.