We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Info on Crown Paradise Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for Info on Crown Paradise Club

Not to be confused with Golden Crown Paradise Resort.

Crown Paradise Club is advertised as a family oriented resort but I can't find any reviews on Trip Advisor for the resort. Has anyone stayed there recently and if yes, please share your thoughts. We're looking to book for the first week of January 2006. Thanking you in advance!

northern alberta
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Info on Crown Paradise Club

do you see that little blank field above your post? that is a search feature. type in crown club. you can also try vista club. or playa de oro. these will yield you more than enough info. have fun! crown club is a great choice. im staying there for second time next month.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Info on Crown Paradise Club

The Crown Paradise Club (formerly the Vista Club, Playa de Oro) is an all-inclusive family oriented resort. I don't know what the rooms are like, but as a guest of the Golden Crown Paradise (it's sister adult only resort)I was able to eat at the restaurants and use the other facilities at the Crown Paradise. The food was very good and the buffet was great. The swim up adult jacuzzi was very nice. If I had family I would very much consider staying at the Crown Paradise.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,719 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Info on Crown Paradise Club

look at Vista Club Playa de Ora (it's old name) It was bought in April 04 by the Golden Crown and a lot of money has been put in it since then. Room remodeling, jacuzzi with swim up bar, enlarged kids pool, new French and Japanese restaurants. A lot of their guests are Mexican nationals so that might explain the lack of posts. We just got back from the Golden (6th visit - twice a year) We have used the facilities and restaurants at the Club often and the food and the service was always great. If we had young kids, this would be the place to stay. Being older we prefer the Golden Crown(adults only) which allows us to use to Club if we want and we always do.

canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Info on Crown Paradise Club

Thanks to all for you comments.