We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams / Tequila Distillery Tour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Washington
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams / Tequila Distillery Tour

My husband and I will be staying at Dreams in December for our honeymoon.

I was wondering if there is a dress code at the restaurants. Their website does not mention one, but I have seen it mentioned in a couple of reviews.

Also I am kind of worried about some of the negative reviews I have read concerning things turning up missing from rooms, room safes not working, poor service. Are these common problems, or just isolated incidents?

I was also wondering if anyone has been on a tequila distillery tour. If so, where did you go and what was it like? I would like to hear about it

1. Re: Dreams / Tequila Distillery Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:48 am, March 08, 2006
Washington
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams / Tequila Distillery Tour

What about Porfidio Distillery, has anyone been there?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams / Tequila Distillery Tour

Porfidio is no more, sorry