We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getaway Club (Blue Bay) - need expert advise please !

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Getaway Club (Blue Bay) - need expert advise please !

Hola amigos.....

Question for the experts, does anyone know if there is construction ongoing at this hotel? - planning a possible two weeks Nov 21-Dec 5.

Also, I have heard that there are gay conventions that take place at this hotel. Is this true and if so, do you know when they are or how to find out when they are?

I am not offended by this lifestyle, just do not wish to spend money and be apart of a gay convention. I have tried to contact the hotel directly, having difficulties with the number provided, if possible could someone obtain their direct number for me? GREATLY appreciated !! The numbers I am using are

011 52 322 226 3300/3310

If you have any other recommendations for where singles stay and party 18+...... THANK you..... great forum !!!

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,520 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getaway Club (Blue Bay) - need expert advise please !

Have you read the Trip Advisor 'reviews' for this hotel? If not, just scroll down the list of hotels to the left, and click on the 'Getaway Sun Resort'. The reviews might help you come to a decision on whether to stay or not.

This reply will give your post a 'bump', and maybe you'll get an answer or two from someone who has actually stayed there, or can respond to the specific questions you've asked.

Good luck!!