We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Del Palmar in pv

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Villa Del Palmar in pv

Any suggestions on how to book a room here the cheapest way.

Monterey, California
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

go to ebay and see if anyone is auctioning their timeshare week.

minnesota
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

when are you headed there? a fun place to stay!

Palm Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

Do you know anyone who has a timeshare anywhere?If they are members of Interval International,you can but "Getaway" weeks through them very reasonably.The problem is that the best deals are available off season.Last year we booked 2 weeks in a very large studio with kitchen for 4 people.We had plenty of room and paid $199 a week.It doesnt cost Interval members anything to rent these weeks for others.It is well worth looking into.They also have other locations available in P.V.

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

If you do not know anybody that has timeshare that could rent it for you as the previous poster suggested. Here are 2 sites you can consider booking with. I have used both in the past and have no problems with either.

www.vallartaonline.com

www.timesharelink.com

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

I am going Dec. 10-17.

Tonawanda, New York
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

Are you looking for a package deal? Airfare and room or just a room. Hotel room?

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

Looking for a package deal. this hotel and airfare

Monterey, California
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Del Palmar in pv

.......expedia has always given me the best "package" deals anywhere i've gone...........the trick is to check it constantly and make notes since the price goes up and down constantly......up to hundreds of dollars in my research efforts.

.....and when they tell you what airline they use go to that airline website and see if they match the price.......only once did i save about 20 dollars using an airline package.