We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majahuitas Beach Resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oakland, California
Level Contributor
185 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Majahuitas Beach Resort

How was the boat ride over to Majahuitas? I really want to stay here, but I have reservations about the boat ride. The owner told me that it was a short 20 minute ride.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Majahuitas Beach Resort

The boat ride is very short no more than 20 minutes, if you like adventure and relaxation this is a good option!

las vegas
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majahuitas Beach Resort

Did you wind up staying there? I have reservations there in January, and would love some feedback. Thanks.

puerto vallarta...
Level Contributor
378 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Majahuitas Beach Resort

It��s a fun ride via water taxi from PV to Majahuitas. What gorgeous beaches there are there, snorkeling actually off of the beach (not many of those around here!), very private and a real paradise!

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
204 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majahuitas Beach Resort

There are 2 points to pick up the water taxis, Los Muertos pier and Boca de Tomatlan. The ride from Los Muertos is considerably longer, though the one from Boca is practical only if you're staying south of town, or have ready transportation south. For reference, the trip from Boca de Tomatlan to Yelapa is about a half hour. From Los Muertos to Yelapa is an hour.