We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avgerage food & drink costs at Fiesta Americana?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Park Falls, WI
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Avgerage food & drink costs at Fiesta Americana?

Hi there,

We're getting ready to book our trip to PV in November at the Fiesta Americana, but I'm trying to decide between going all-inclusive or european.

I called Fiesta Americana and they told me that All-Inclusive costs about $70 per person, per day. This seemed a little high, or rather, it seemed unlikely each of us would consume $70 worth of food/drinks a day (since I'm sure we'll occasionally be venturing out of the hotel to eat/drink).

Since we're going down with 7 other people and I'm responsible for providing all the info....I'd like to give them a break down of costs if they were to choose All-Inclusive vs. the European plan.

So with that said, does anyone know what the average price is of drinks and meals? I realize there are two restaurants at the hotel....it would be great if someone knew the average price range for each.

Thanks in advance!!

Park Falls, WI
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avgerage food & drink costs at Fiesta Americana?

Nevermind...I read through dozens of reviews and figured it out.

Someone said that the breakfast buffet was $18/person alone and that drinks were between $2 - $8 depending on what you got (beer/mixers/etc).

For the amount of time everyone will be laying around drinking & snacking...I think all-inclusive is the best value.