We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What if it rains during my tour time?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Diego...
Level Contributor
219 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
What if it rains during my tour time?

I have four activities already booked and paid for next week.

Canopy tour, snorkeling swim with dolphins and last but not least Rythum of the night.

Do we still go? Refunds or reschedule? some of these were not answered by the website.

chicago
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

Ask mother nature for a refund or ask the people who you booked with what happens.

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

Yes, show up anyway - if they cancel they will give you a raincheck coupon. If you don't show up you're out of luck. They are very good about cancelling the tours if it will ruin the experience. They know the weather and can predict what is going to last for hours and what is going to blow right over.

Its been a fairly dry summer (to our chagrin and lucky for tourists).

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

Actually the rainfall so far this season is over last year's to date.

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

wow - its a location thing -- out here in san pancho (25 miles north of vallarta -- we're all talking drought - not enough rain - but if vallarta is where you are going listen to JR who know Vallarta. but if you are comimg north we're waiting for agood rain

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

wow - its a location thing -- out here in san pancho (25 miles north of vallarta -- we're all talking drought - not enough rain - but if vallarta is where you are going listen to JR who know Vallarta. but if you are comimg north we're waiting for agood rain

6. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:48 am, March 08, 2006
San Diego...
Level Contributor
219 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What if it rains during my tour time?

oh...okay!

Just wondering I'll be on vacation. I really don't mind it at all.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta