We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

molino de agua

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
davis ca
1 post
Save Topic
molino de agua

Plan to stay at Molino de Agua from 11-9 to 11-15. We want to reserve a junior suite. I understand nice views and nice facility. Is it noisy? Do suites have refrigerator/kichenette.

washington
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: molino de agua

I stayed there in February and was very surprised when we arrived. We booked a suite and requested a kitchenette. When we got there it was basically 1 room with a bed, bathroom and a VERY small sitting room. Basically no ammenities whatsoever and when we complained that we "must be in the wrong room" since we had booked a suite with a kitchenette, they said there are NO rooms there with kitchenettes. They said that the company on-line that you book thru is advertising falsely???? Besides the disappointing room, it was a nice place, nice pool, quiet, jungle like scenery and right on the beach. Just don't look forward to anything glamorous as far as the room is concerned.

washington
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: molino de agua

I stayed there in February and was very surprised when we arrived. We booked a suite and requested a kitchenette. When we got there it was basically 1 room with a bed, bathroom and a VERY small sitting room. Basically no ammenities whatsoever and when we complained that we "must be in the wrong room" since we had booked a suite with a kitchenette, they said there are NO rooms there with kitchenettes. They said that the company on-line that you book thru is advertising falsely???? Besides the disappointing room, it was a nice place, nice pool, quiet, jungle like scenery and right on the beach. Just don't look forward to anything glamorous as far as the room is concerned.