We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the los flamingos timeshare?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
san francisco
11 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the los flamingos timeshare?

I'll be traveling to PV in the next few days and was wondering what there was to do in that area. Any suggestions?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,291 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the los flamingos timeshare?

Hi: Friends of ours stayed there in the Spring. They really liked the accommodations.

In that location you're right near Bucerias, so you can enjoy the restaurants and small-town feel there. You might also want to check out Paradise Plaza, at the other end of Nuevo Vallarta. It's air conditioned which you'll appreciate at this time of year. You might also want to book a couple of tours through Vallarta Adventures (you can see them online) which are headquartered in Nuevo Vallarta. There is also a water taxi to Puerto Vallarta (schedule is posted in the Paradize Plaza) or you can simply take a bus in. It's about 30 minutes to downtown Puerto Vallarta from Nuevo Vallarta. If you have kids, there's also a Water Park (used to be Splash. Now it's called Sea...something or other.) Have fun. The weather is simply beautiful right now.

California
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the los flamingos timeshare?

I stayed in the flamingos area just got back. There really is not much to do in that area. Went to Bucerias and really not much to do there either. I found myself just staying at the pool most of the time because it was a hassle and expensive to get to and back from downtown. NOt really a hassle but time consuming.

Plus the water is really dirty looking right now. It a dark gray brownish color along the shore.