We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canopy tours

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
orlando florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
canopy tours

There are 3 different tours so far that I have come across Los Veranos canopy, amigo tours El Eden. Prices vary just a little. Does any one have a preference which is nicer and the safest tour. Thanks terry

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: canopy tours

I hear lots of inofrmation here that the Eden one is great. My friends (probably 30 different people) have all used Vallarta Adventurs and loved it. VA takes good care of the guests, safety first and it was enough of a "thrill" for all of them. What I hear is the zip line is longer at Eden so maybe it is more of a"thrill". They are all good -- so why not choose based on where you are staying -- why drive 2 hours?

Have fun!

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: canopy tours

From everything my clients and friends say who tried them, Los Veranos hands down. I have been to tour el Eden and Los Veranos but I am a chicken and will not do the ziplines...freaky fear of heights...but I swear I am going to do it one day!

Anyway- this week I have clients who did the El Eden and the Los Veranos- (which is more expensive) and they loved Los Veranos. They felt El Eden was more rustic.

A few months ago I had a group of six guys do all of them and again, Los Veranos was their favorite. They felt Vallarta Adventures felt the safest because of the harness system and breaking system (which they felt slowed them down) but that Los Veranos was as safe but you didn't feel quite as confined.

Both tour companies are right by my work but I send my clients to Los Veranos because they have all came back loving it and said it was extremely professional and the extra things like the rock climbing wall, horsebacking riding, swimming holes and restaurant was also great.

Maybe you could do both and give us your winner? :)